Sunday, February 02, 2003

Travelers Tales & Photo Essays by Ong Ling Ling

Welcome to my photo gallery.

All the images you see on this page have been photographed by me. I first held a nikon F3 at the age of 13 when my uncle, the photographic guru, first placed it in my little hands. The feel of the equipment made this 13 year old feel all big and responsible. But what came after was even better. Days in the darkroom, hours spent learning how to work in pitch darkness certainly helped overcoming that singular childhood fear of the dark. The passion for creating images began to blossom with that first glimpse of an image coming to life under the murky lights amidst toxic photo chemicals.

Someone once asked me, why do you carry all that stuff ( cameras n stuff = 5-10 kil0s ) everywhere you go ? Well, we only live once, and some moments are too precious to miss. How else does one explain or share the magic of witnessing, A condor in flight along the cliffs of the Peruvian canyons, or the beauty of an old womans' smile in the humdrum of a riotous and congested city in Thailand. Perhaps its a little cliched to say that the world offers so many Kodak moments, but you'd know what I mean if you were there in person. I hope you enjoy the images in this gallery.
 

HOME . REGISTER . READ .

Click for Preview of Travel Gallery Images

Resorts of Asia Ventures Pte Ltd.
All copyrights and trademarks Reserved.
For Creative Services, Consultation on Media & Syndication Services CONTACT US
Tel :+65-6739 9833 Fax :+65-6739 9832. Or Email us : info@resortsofasia.com

 

Google